Thursday, January 12, 2006

I Believe I Can Fly

Another one I had when I was little. This dream is one of the most realistic, vivid dreams I've ever had. I was so sure that it was real that the morning after, I went crying to my mum asking why I couldn't fly anymore.

I could fly!

I was standing out on my back deck, flying was easy - all I had to do was put one arm straight out infront of me, followed by the other. Then lift one of my legs and stretch it out behind me. As soon as I lifted my other leg off the ground I would begin to glide. This only ever lasted a few meters, but then I discovered that by tilting my arms up, the wind could push upwards against my arms, and fluctuating my legs like a mermaid's tail, I could go as high as I wanted! I then went out on the road, we live in a cul-de-sac, and I could fly higher than the lamposts!

It was always great fun doing loop the loops and feeling the wind brush past me.

I wish I could still fly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home