Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Weather Predicting Lava Blobs

This is a more recent dream which I had within the last couple of months. While describing this dream to my boss (a chemist, I work in a pharmacy) he questioned me as to whether I had been taking LSD. Just for the record, I don't take hallucinogenic drugs of any shape or form.

In this dream, I was back at my primary school. It was during the lunch hour and I was playing with my friends, the exception was that the kids with me weren't the ones that I went to primary school with, they were my friends from college, but at the age of about 7.

We were all playing in the quad that was surrounded by the junior block. Then a tall (about one and a half metres) lava blob rose out of the asphalt, it was fluroscent in colour, but could change colours and, being only a blob, continuosly altered in shape. There were also numerous blobs like this that rose out of the tennis courts by the senior classrooms.

These blobs did however have a purpose, somewhat. Their colour and shape could be interpreted, although they didn't make any sounds, everyone knew what they were telling us. The lava blobs predicted anything and everything.

Most of the time it was just the weather forecast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home