Monday, December 11, 2006

Guinea Pig?

So my guinea pig had been getting sick, mega skinny and what not, she'd lost alot of weight (she infact passed away on Friday, this dream was on Wednesday(?) night). Musta' figured I'd put my own twist on things...

Sitting outside my house on my deck, I was just patting her lovingly, strokingly like, knowing that her time was drawing to an end. As I was patting, I stroked against the direction of her fur, as I did, her skin was turned inside out and came off. It was kind of like, an oversized leather sock puppet that a six year old could've made...

But it gets weirder...

As her skin was coming off, her nose came off with it, but get this, when her skin was coming off, her nose insantaneously changed from being a guines pigs nose to being a beak - which resembled a cats claw in size and both colour and form. This beak fell off and just lay on my deck.

And then weirder...

Once she'd lost her skin, what was left behind wasn't flesh and bone, oh no, that would be just too... normal... Instead, what was left was a metal frame, about the size of a cricket ball and looked like it had been shaped as a turtle. The metal frame was hollow, it was just kinda a few bits of metal tubing that had been welded together.

And weirder still...

Size, a big factor in this dream. Considering relative perspective, nothing really made any sense. My guinea pig, at the beginning of the dream, was normal size, but as I was stroking her she was very slowly and inconspicuosly shrinking, when her skin came off, the 'leather pouch' was like 30cm by 10cm, her 'beak' that fell off was literally a cats claw, and the metal frame left behind continued to shrink, 'til it was like a miniature guinea pig.

It's all pretty f**ked up really, go figure...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home