Thursday, January 26, 2006

I Think My Mum Might Be Having Problems With DMT Too...

Ok, so it looks like my DMT problem might run in the family. I was talking to my mum the other day and she informed me of a dream that she had had the night before. Meanwhile, my youngest older brother, D.T[20/m], and his mate, D.C[17?/m], had ventured up to Auckland for the BDO. As it wasn;t my dream, I don;t have all the details, but here's what I heard...

D.T and D.C, having driven up to Auckland in my brothers 'reliable' CF Bedford, were parked up at Ericson Stadium for the night and had decided to mellow out for the evening. As a result they spent their night sitting in a circle smoking pot with the Assistant Principle from ***** College. [A local college where my mum works].

Does my mum have employment issues? Trust issues with my brother? Or is she secretly smoking pot?

P.S Sorry mum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home