Monday, January 16, 2006

My Birthday at Work

Umm... a bit vague, but...

It was my birthday, I was at work (in the pharmacy), my boss was away so there were 2 old ladies who were working instead. I have no idea who they were, but they were really mean and evil! Anyway, they told me to go in the room that was my boss's office then they put a desk against the door so that I couldn't get out. My friend, N.G[19/f], who works with me tried to get me out, but couldn't.

At lunch time, I went across to New World to get my lunch. L.R[19?/m], who went to my primary school was walking up and down the isles shouting to his fellow work mates [though he doesn't actually work at NW] asking for $10 to buy his fish and chips for lunch. No one had any money, he asked me, but I only had 2 5er's, so that wasn't enough [???].

And that's about the jist of it. Another friend of mine, M.N[18/f], appeared at some point, but I can't remember when or why...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home