Thursday, June 22, 2006

By Request...

So not last night, but the night before, I had a dream... In fact I have been having many a random late night trip on DMT, but send my apologies for the lacking reports...

So me, B.T[m/18] and P.C[m/18] are down at one of the local soccer pitches kicking a soccer ball around. Lo and behold let us not however forget our fellow companion, B.T's dearly beloved pet duck. Not your usual kinda duck that you see in your usual kinda pond, but more like the real life version of the 'Toilet Duck,' vibrantly yellow and almost unreal (perhaps appropriate in this context). Yes, we were playing soccer with a duck, don't mock us! It was a very skilled duck...

The clothing attire - Well lets just say B.T doesn't suit a black wife beater, it wouldn't be recommended anyhow.

So during the soccer B.T's duck just runs off, like wtf?? What kinda duck does that? So B.T, who obviously loves his duck dearly, starts stressing, hardcore. So me runs away following the duck, who's run up, through the local shopping mall, past New World, out the back door, and runs diving into the lake! Like wtf?? Wat kinda duck does that? So what's one really to do, but follow the duck... So me follows the duck, knee high in water watching this duck duck and dive through the water, very gracefully might I add. So I reach down into the water, and as easy peasy as 1 2 3 pick up the duck, return to the edge of the lake and return the duck to its greatful owner.

After all this shabang shabackle we go back through the shopping mall and decide to get some fish and chips, I really want a donut with chocolate topping... And guess what?! They had them in store! And they weren't deep fried! Like that's completely typically... Me wanders into the middle of the shopping mall, randomly now in my bikini (??? ay???) to look through my wallet for me cash when I realise I don't have my wallet and can't have my donut :(

What a downer of a way to end a dream on

1 Comments:

At Thursday, June 22, 2006 8:51:00 PM, Blogger Cavalier said...

Cool....LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home