Monday, December 11, 2006

What the???

Ummm, where to start? So I was flatting, with lyk ten people maybe? Or maybe we were staying at someones bach or something for the holiday? There was myself, B.T[m/18], M.S[m/19], S.R[m/19?] and another girl who was just kinda 'there', though I have no idea who she was... and a few others who I knew were there, but whom I never saw. And there was a few cats too.

So there's the background, now here's what happened. First off, it's a two storey house, I go upstairs, walk through the kitchen, and there's two fridges. I open one, but it's basically empty except for a few beers and rtd's of various sorts. I open the other, there's one of those little bottle's of Keri juice, like what you get at a cafe, the little glass bottles, that's empty. There's also 2 bottles of blue top milk in the door, one's got about a cm of milk in the bottom, the other's about half empty. There's a half full bottle of yellow top milk, a random lettuce, a pack of steak which only has a couple of bits left in it, and a few other random bits n pieces lying about. S.R comes through the kitchen asking what's up, I tell him I'm gonna go for the milk...

Then I'm downstairs where all the beds are, this is where it get's kinda messed up...

All the beds are in one massive room, my bed's just inside the door, first on the right, lengthwise up against the wall, sum weird creamy beige coloured douve... It's not a double bed, maybe a king single. I didn't have any of my soft toys with me, I usually have lots, and I don't recall there being any pillows... Two of the cats particularly liked my bed and would walk up and down it from time to time...

Regardless of having no toys, I did have something to cuddle. I had B.T, but not as you'd imagine. Most definately not. In fact what I did have, was his decapitated head - and it was most definately still alive. There was flesh that hung from his gashed neck, but I didn't think anything of it, I carried him round the flat by his hair, though sometimes his body was randomly back where it should've been and he was completely normal. At other times (when he was decapitated), where his spine should've been, there was a bunch of incense sticks sticking out (the ones that look like thick blunt skewers that sit in a bottle of oil).

Other than that, sh*t happened, and that will remain undisclosed information...

1 Comments:

At Monday, December 11, 2006 9:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats just some random sh*t.
And I thought mine were bad
MORF

 

Post a Comment

<< Home